Data science, data analytics, machine learning, Python, automotive
About the job:
We are on a journey to save lives through digital solutions for emergency vehicles. Do you love software development and have an extra passion for data science? Are you sporty, nerdy, techy or have another great interest of yours? – Then you’ll probably be a great fit for the job!
As a software developer – data scientist you will join our team of passionate and driven software engineers. As our first developer with an edge in data science you are expected to build up this capability internally.
However, you should still enjoy general software development when needed.
You might have little or no work-experience but love software development and data science. We believe in you developing the skillset that is needed.
Who you are:
As an individual you are probably:
- Curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility and enjoy self-leadership
- A team player
- Spending your weekends with something extra-ordinary regardless if it is spending time with your kids, cosplay or climbing Mount Everest.
You have the following skills and experiences:
- You have a solid knowledge of Python with Scipy, Numpy and Pandas
- You have experience carrying out dataset analysis (larger datasets is a plus)
- You have worked with practical applications of data analysis such as segmentation, or visualisation
- You have experience with version control using Git
- An interest in machine learning is a plus
- Experience with embedded software is a plus
What we offer:
We are looking for you who want to join EVAM in changing the way emergency vehicles operate. In return we offer you an exciting environment where all types of individuals are welcome. You will have a large part in affecting the company’s future. You will be given large room for learning about new technology and develop your personal skills. By joining a quickly growing team you position yourself on the fast track of career development.
At EVAM we are a team of engineers on a mission to change the way emergency vehicles operate by digitalizing the emergency vehicle market. We supply our products to a worldwide market with focus on Europe and the Middle East. Office in lovely Barnängens Herrgård at Södermalm, Stockholm.