Data analytics, Automotive, C, Embedded systems, Machine learning.
- A bright individual and master student in Engineering Physics, mechanical engineering, Robotics or equivalent.
- A result-driven and product-oriented aspiring Engineer ready to take on new challenges,
- Excited to tackle complex dynamical modeling problems and apply rigorous methods to deliver great solutions
…and you find satisfaction in delivering a product that significantly impacts the users as well as the society in a positive way.
To push the boundaries of vehicle’s dynamic modeling using standard sensors to provide a state-of-the-art vehicle Center of Mass estimation algorithm running on a embedded system.
Design an advanced vehicle Center of Mass estimation algorithm by:
- Modeling the dynamics of special vehicles as well as the limits of EVAM sensors
- Deriving from this model an algorithm to estimate the vehicle Center of Mass position in real-time
- Using data from the field to test the performance of your algorithm and optimize it
- Implementing the result of a theoretical modelling in the EVAM firmware
Hardware platform as well as a basic firmware will be provided.
The parts about us:
We are a team of 8 passionate engineers on a mission to change the way special vehicles operate by digitalizing the special vehicles market. EVAM is a 3-year old start-up approaching a global market with customers across the world.