Embedded systems, electronic design, schematics, PCB, automotive
About the job
We are on a journey to save lives through digital solutions for emergency vehicles. Do you love the full scope of electronics design from idea to released product? Are you sporty, nerdy, techy or have another great interest of yours? – Then you’ll probably be a great fit for the job!
As an electronics designer at EVAM you’ll be working with a wide variety of products. You will join a team of highly motivated and driven individuals with a genuine passion for what we do. You will have large own responsibility and be expected to take decisions at all levels. At EVAM you will work across the whole spectrum of electronics design from setting requirements to system design and schematics to layout and generation of production files.
Who you are:
As an individual you are probably:
- Curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility and enjoy self-leadership
- A team player
- Spending your weekends with something extra-ordinary regardless if it is spending time with your kids, cosplay or climbing Mount Everest.
You have the following skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years, or more, experience from electronics design
- Experience of schematics and PCB layout design
- Design responsibility from board power design and making a power budget
- Experience from selecting MCU and implementing a design with external memory
Nice to have experience:
- Automotive products
- Design in modules for wireless connectivity (WiFi, BT, Cellular)
- Altium Designer
What we offer:
We are looking for you who want to join EVAM in changing the way emergency vehicles operate. In return we offer you an exciting and innovative environment where all types of individuals are welcome. You will have a large part in affecting the company’s future. You will be given large room for learning about new technologies and develop your personal skills. By joining a quickly growing team you position yourself on the fast track of career development.
At EVAM we are a team of engineers on a mission to change the way emergency vehicles operate by digitalizing the emergency vehicle market. We supply our products to a worldwide market with focus on Europe and the Middle East. Office in lovely Barnängens Herrgård at Södermalm, Stockholm.