Data analytics, Automotive, C, Embedded systems, Machine learning.
- A bright individual and master student in Computer Science, Embedded systems, Machine learning or equivalent.
- A result-driven and product-oriented aspiring Data Scientist ready to take on new challenges
- Spending your free time on personal projects and have programming experience (C is a plus)
…and you find satisfaction in delivering a product that significantly impacts the users as well as the society in a positive way.
To push the boundaries of driver behaviour analysis in special vehicles by utilizing advanced data analytics and sensor data.
Design an advanced driving analytics feature by:
- Identifying and quantifying the key metrics of the driving quality of special vehicles and transportation vehicles,
- Rigorously analysing these metrics and their estimation during runtime
- Making data-driven decisions and optimizing the driving quality estimation to deliver the best feedback to the user
- Implementing the result of a theoretical modelling in the EVAM firmware
Hardware platform as well as a basic firmware will be provided.
The parts about us:
We are a team of 8 passionate engineers on a mission to change the way special vehicles operate by digitalizing the special vehicles market. EVAM is a 3-year old start-up approaching a global market with customers across the world.